Henderson Criminal Defense Attorney -- Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney
Second only to Las Vegas in terms of size, Henderson is also considered one of the safest cities in Nevada, with fewer reported crimes or accidents than its more visible neighbor to the northeast. However, crime is still a factor in this city, and local law enforcement are always on the lookout for any potential misdemeanor or felony. Whether you’re a long-standing resident or just a passing-by tourist, there is a good chance that you will face a criminal charge due to a number of factors. In such situations, you should seek out the assistance of experienced criminal defense lawyer Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney to help you deal with any Henderson criminal charges.
A Brief Look at Henderson
- Second largest city in Nevada, behind Las Vegas (est. 310,390 population in 2018)
- Historically an industrial hotbed in Southern Nevada, with robust magnesium production during the war years and other industrial concerns in the post-war era
- Expanded its residential and commercial hubs after the 1988 PEPCON rocket fuel factory fire resulted in the scaling down of industrial development in the area
- Comes under the jurisdiction of the Eighth Judicial District Court of Clark County
- Handles most misdemeanor and felony charges through the Henderson Justice Court
- Processes misdemeanor, traffic/DUI-related cases, and domestic battery complaints through the Henderson Municipal Court
How Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help You
Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney provides comprehensive and reputable criminal defense for Henderson clients, honed by years of experience in handling high-profile cases for a multitude of criminal charges. Firm owner Ross C. Goodman, Esq. aims to give clients the best possible outcome for the complaints filed against them, applying his knowledge of the Nevada justice system to present a solid case that the prosecution will have a difficult time refuting. If an outright dismissal can’t be achieved, Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney can assist clients through the process of gaining a reduction of charges for their case.
Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney handles a number of criminal cases for different Henderson clients. A few of the most common charges handled are:
Contact Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney for your Henderson Criminal Defense Needs!
Ross C. Goodman, Esq. of Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney serves Henderson, Las Vegas and all of Clark County. He fights for his clients’ cases aggressively, ensuring that they can get a fair trial and judgement. He works closely with clients so that together they can build a solid defense against their charges.
Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney boasts years of experience representing clients and can help you navigate the criminal justice system in Henderson as well as the Clark County District Court in in Las Vegas. If you are facing a serious criminal charge in Henderson or anywhere else in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney. Call his office or visit his website today.