Henderson Juvenile Crimes Defense by Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney
Despite being one of the safest locations in Nevada, Henderson still has crimes committed within its vicinity regularly. In the worst case, a youth would be charged of committing a juvenile crime in Henderson. It can be a vexing situation for a parent, and a serious setback for any minor. In such situations, you should seek out the assistance of experienced criminal defense lawyer Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney to help you deal with any Henderson criminal charges.
A Brief Look at Henderson
- Second largest city in Nevada, behind Las Vegas (est. 310,390 population in 2018)
- Historically an industrial hotbed in Southern Nevada, with robust magnesium production during the war years and other industrial concerns in the post-war era
- Expanded its residential and commercial hubs after the 1988 PEPCON rocket fuel factory fire resulted in the scaling down of industrial development in the area
- Comes under the jurisdiction of the Eighth Judicial District Court of Clark County
- Handles most misdemeanor and felony charges through the Henderson Justice Court
- Processes misdemeanor, traffic/DUI-related cases, and domestic battery complaints through the Henderson Municipal Court
How Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help You
Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney provides comprehensive and reputable juvenile criminal defense for Henderson clients, honed by years of experience in handling high-profile cases for a multitude of criminal charges. Firm owner Ross C. Goodman, Esq. aims to give clients the best possible outcome for the complaints filed against them, applying his knowledge of the Nevada justice system to present a solid case that the prosecution will have a difficult time refuting. If an outright dismissal for your juvenile crime charges can’t be achieved, Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney can assist clients through the process of gaining a reduction of charges for their case.
Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney handles a number of juvenile criminal cases for different Henderson clients. A few of the most common charges handled are:
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
Contact Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney for your Henderson Juvenile Criminal Defense Needs!
Ross C. Goodman, Esq. of Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney serves Henderson, Las Vegas and all of Clark County. He fights for his clients’ cases aggressively, ensuring that they can get a fair trial and judgement. He works closely with clients so that together they can build a solid defense against their charges.
Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney boasts years of experience representing clients and can help you navigate the criminal justice system in Henderson as well as the Clark County District Court in in Las Vegas. If you are facing a serious criminal charge in Henderson or anywhere else in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Goodman Criminal Defense Attorney. Call his office or visit his website today.